How does “Click & Collect” work?
It’s a very simple process!
- Simply contact us either via our website contact forms, email or our direct phone number, reference the vehicle that you are interested in (Usually with the registration number) – whichever is easier for you.
- One of our team will then contact you to discuss and offer a video call tour of the vehicle.
- Once you are completely happy with your selection, paperwork and payment can be completed electronically (Including Finance via our partners at Creative Funding Solutions).
- We will then be in touch to arrange an appointment for you to collect your vehicle from our designated, COVID-secure Click & Collect area.
And if you’re not completely satisfied with your new SK Conversions Vehicle, you can return it within 14 days for a full refund.
Terms and conditions apply – see below for details:
The SK Conversions Ltd. 14-day money back guarantee is valid for vehicles ordered from 20th December 2020 and collected/delivered by 31st January 2021 (distance selling rights not affected).
This cancellation period will expire 14 days after the day on which you take delivery. To exercise this right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this Agreement in writing by clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or email) to our address as set out on our contact page within 14 days.
If you cancel this Agreement, we will reimburse to you all payments received directly from you under this Agreement within 14 days. Subject to:
- Any outstanding finance has been settled by you directly with the lender
- We will make a deduction of £2.00 for each mile over 100 covered during your ownership.
- It is the customer's responsibility to deliver the vehicle back at your own expense.
- We will deduct charges for cleaning and damage if the vehicle is not returned in the same condition as it was supplied.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment used for the initial transaction.
We will withhold reimbursement until we have received the vehicle back. You should return the vehicle to our site in Etchingham, East Sussex TN19 7AS, without undue delay and in any event not later than 3 days after the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this Agreement to us.
You must take reasonable care of the vehicle and will be responsible for any loss or damage from when it is collected/delivered to you until when it is returned to us.
You are liable for any diminished value of the vehicle resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the vehicle.
Vehicle Cancellation Notice
Please complete the details below and email to: email@example.com,uk
Alternatively, you may send via 1st class post to:
SK Conversions Ltd. Barnfield Business Park, Church Lane, Etchingham, East Sussex, TN19 7AS
Model: [INSERT VEHICLE MODEL]
Registration: [INSERT VEHICLE REG]
Ordered on: [INSERT DATE HERE]
Received on: [INSERT DATE HERE]
[I/We] hereby give notice that [I/We] cancel [my/our] contract of sale of the vehicle above
Name of consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s):
[*] Delete as appropriate