Our Workshops and Showroom are now once again open. Following the change in national restrictions.
We are operating on an appointment basis in order to manage the numbers of people on site at any one time.
Please contact us to arrange an appointment as it is possible you might be turned away or asked to wait if other people are already being seen by our staff.
If you are scheduled to visit us for drop off, hand over or a visitation appointment, please read the following procedure carefully so that you fully understand them prior to visiting us.
- Please under no circumstance come to our premises if you or anyone you live with is showing symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with anyone showing symptoms.
- If you are coming to drop off your vehicle for any conversion work or to part exchange it, please ensure that the vehicle is empty of ALL personal belongings and items (any vehicle that are not empty will not be signed in and will need to be re-booked at the next available slot.
- All vehicles will be signed in and checked by a member of staff using appropriate PPE, a full record of any damage and the check in sheet will be made available prior to any work being carried out.
- Vehicle that arrive dirty will be marked as such on arrival and check in, we will then provide a basic clean to assess the vehicles condition and subsequent check sheet and photos will then be provided. Any damage found (know or otherwise to the customer) after the vehicle has been cleaned will not be deemed the responsibility of SK Conversions Ltd.
- All customer hand overs, drop offs and appointments will be handled outside whenever possible. Please dress appropriately for the time of year.
- We have several instructional videos on our youtube channel and any relevant links will be sent to you prior to collecting your vehicle. Please do watch them and familiarise yourself with any procedures as we will not be able to provide any in-person hand over.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings during all of the above activities and we require our customers to do so too unless they notify us on arrival of their exemption. Additionally please ensure appropriate distancing is also observed while visiting us.
- Any vehicles being collected will have been parked and wiped down prior to your arrival and tagged as such. if you require us to do so again in your presence for piece of mind, then please do ask.
These are very strange times and unfortunately means we cannot be as welcoming as usual at our premises. We do not put these measures in place to be awkward and that they are in place to protect both you, our customers, our staff and their families.