Our Workshops and Customer areas remain closed to visitors following the continuation of Tier4 restrictions and national lockdown announced on the 4th Jan.
However, we are still open!
We continue to work behind closed doors and we are still contactable by phone or email.
We are currently only accepting 'click & collect' customers and those who are booked for full conversions in order to keep the wheels moving and the numbers of people coming to us down.
Our 'click &collect' service is applicable to all of our retail camper vans. Each van can be secured with as little as a £500 deposit, which is fully refundable.
We are also offering guided video tours and for customers who make their purchase 100% remotely, we are offering a home delivery service and a 14day money back guarantee, subject to terms.
If you are invited to visit us for drop off, hand over or click & collect, please read the following procedure carefully so that you fully understand them prior to visiting us.
- Please under no circumstance come to our premises if you or anyone you live with is showing symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with anyone showing symptoms.
- If you are coming to drop off your vehicle for any conversion work or to part exchange it, please ensure that the vehicle is empty of ALL personal belongings and items (any vehicle that are not empty will not be signed in and will need to be re-booked at the next available slot.
- All vehicles will be signed in and checked by a member of staff using appropriate PPE, a full record of any damage and the check in sheet will be made available prior to any work being carried out.
- Vehicle that arrive dirty will be marked as such on arrival and check in, we will then provide a basic clean to assess the vehicles condition and subsequent check sheet and photos will then be provided. Any damage found (know or otherwise to the customer) after the vehicle has been cleaned will not be deemed the responsibility of SK Conversions Ltd.
- All customer hand overs, drop offs and click & collect services will be handled outside in our secure yard. Please dress appropriately for the time of year and come prepared as no access will be provided to our facilities which remain closed to customers and the public.
- We have several instructional videos on our youtube chanel and any relevant links will be sent to you prior to collecting your vehicle. Please do watch them and familiarise yourself with any procedures as we will not be able to provide any in-person hand over.
- Staff will be wearing face coverings during all of the above activities and we require our customers to do so too unless they notify us on arrival of their exemption. Additionally please ensure appropriate distancing is also observed while visiting us.
- Any vehicles being collected will have been parked and wiped down prior to your arrival and tagged as such. if you require us to do so again in your presence for piece of mind, then please do ask.
Staff will provide the key for your vehicle in an appropriately protected and distant manner.
Please do not arrive with us without an appointment, anyone who does, will likely be turned away.
These are very strange times and unfortunately means we cannot be as welcoming as usual at our premises. We must stress that we cannot allow any customer or member of the public to enter our indoor areas while the national Lockdown is in place or indeed, until directed otherwise by government advice. We do not put these measures in place to be awkward and that they are in place to protect both you, our customers, our staff and their families.