£ 243.60 GBP
CTEK D250SA 20A DC/DC BATTERY CHARGER
The dual input D250SA can draw its power from smart alternators and other DC sources , making it the ideal charger for vehicles that don’t have access to a mains power supply. Its dual input capability means it can draw power from solar and wind sources, in parallel to the alternator.
The D250SA uses patented technology so it’s safe for you and your vehicle’s electronics. It’s also IP65 classified (splash and dust proof, and suitable for outdoor use) and comes with a 2-year warranty.
The D250SA is a fully automatic, 5 step charger that supplies up to 20A of power to charge, condition and maintain any 12V lead acid service battery from 40-300Ah, including Wet, MF, Gel, AGM. EFB and Ca/Ca.
- 5 step charging from smart and conventional alternators and DC sources, such as solar and wind
- Automatic battery separator works without the need for diodes or VSR relays
- Selectable AGM mode for AGM batteries
- Parallel input from both alternator and solar panel
- Solar panel regulator with Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Starter battery maintenance charging when your service battery is fully charged
OutputMax 14.4V (14.7V in AGM), 20A
Back current drain Less than 1Ah/month
Ambient temperature-20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
Battery types - All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, EFB, Ca/Ca, MF, AGM and GEL)
Dimensions192 x 110 x 65mm (L x W x H)
Insulation classIP65 (splash and dust proof)